Saturday, November 1, 2014

Vitamin C Facial Toner Review

About The Product:
The Vitamin C Facial Toner claims to tone and hydrate skin while still delivering benefits of Vitamin C and other anti-aging elements. The sulfur in each spray dives deep into the skin to penetrate and increase elasticity to maximize results. The witch hazel in the toner will purify your skins pores, helping to reduce their size and appearance. The Vitamin C renews strength and the skin to reverse signs of aging and help prevent future damage. The toner is also supposed to help hydrate and prep your skin to absorb serums and moisturizers more efficiently and effectively.


My thoughts on the Vitamin C facial toner:
This is a great product, I like the packaging and the effects it has on my skin.
The packaging is really great because it's eye catching and the spray applicator makes it really easy to get an even layer of the toner on your face, without having to use a cotton ball to rub it in, like most toners. It is a really good size bottle with 4 FL OZ. Which is more than enough to last me a few months.
I love the smell of the product. I can't put my finger on what exactly it smells like but it reminds me of what a sunflower garden on a sunny day would smell like. Which obviously doesn't do much for the imagination. But the smell is so great, it's not too strong or harsh, and just has a natural scent to it. I don't mind the scent in products like some people do. This product hasn't broken me out at all since I have been using it.
As far as the effects it has on my skin, I have noticed a few slight differences. I used this product for a good 30 days, and within a week, I noticed my skin tone was so much more brighter and healthier looking. Most toners that I have used have dried my skin out, which isn't good because I have naturally dry skin, but this Toner did the opposite. This vitamin C toner really does Hydrate the skin like it says and I do believe it's helps my moisturizer to really soak into the skin.I still have young looking skin as I only just turned 20 years old, so I wouldn't know if it really helps with anti-aging.
I have definitely noticed a decrease in pore size. I don't have huge pores, but the ones under my eye/upper cheek area are visible to the eye and after using the toner I have realized they were a lot smaller. Especially when I put makeup on my pores aren't even visible like they normally are.

This is a really great toner that I would recommend anyone to try. It can be used on skin types from dry, oily to acne prone. It's really great.


Make sure you are following me on twitter as I am always having giveaways! @ILoveFreeStuff_



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment