Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Exotic Argan Oil Texture Hair Paste Review.


About the product:
The Exotic Argan Oil Texture Hair Paste is a hair styling paste that contains Argan and Coconut oil to help repair and moisturize your hair while leaving it shiny.
It's good to create a tousled look for shorter hair, and it coats and defines longer hair.
It's non greasy, and leaves your hair with a Semi-Matte finish.
It's paraben & phthalate free with no flaking or stiffness.
This product is made in the USA.


I really liked the packaging on this product because it's in a small container and easy to scoop the product in your hand to use. I like the colors on it that make it stand out and the size was perfect, it's not too small but it's not big either so it could fit perfectly in a makeup bag. 
Normally, I don't use hair pastes but I have been seeing a lot of hair tutorials using pastes like this one, and it has really inspired me to try it out.
The smell of this product is a little tangy and really sweet. It's a little overpowering for me as I like subtle scented hair products, not where people can smell my hair from a while away. It doesn't smell bad, but it's not something I would necessarily want to smell all day long.
I didn't expect the product to be exactly like paste but that's definitely what it is. The product is very stringy but when you put it in your hair it almost has a creamy consistency. It did feel a little odd to use, but keep in mind that I have never used a paste before, so I really wasn't use to that kind of product. However I really like the look it gave my hair a shiny glow and leaving it silky smooth. I have long hair so I was worried how it might feel and look. But it just left it really good feeling and not sticky in any way. I used it on dry hair as the paste doesn't really stick well to wet hair. I really love how healthy it made my hair looked and I was honestly surprised that it felt good to. It wasn't greasy, or sticky and I was able to run my fingers through without product getting on my hands, or without tangles.
I'm really surprised by this product, I didn't expect to get great results like I did. The only thing I would change about this product is the smell. I would simmer it down a little or not have a scent at all. However, I can overlook suck a small detail.
If you are into Hair pastes I think this is a great brand and good quality product, so I would definitely recomend the Exotic Argan Oil Paste by Rossina Julissa. 

If you are interested in this product you can get it on Amazon today! Just go here > http://www.amazon.com/unconditional-guarantee-phthalate-texturising-moisturize/dp/b00lyrdjl0

Remember to follow me on twitter as I am always having giveaways! @ILoveFreeStuff_
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment