Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dot&Dot Small Packing Organizer Review!

About the product:
Available in multiple colors: gray, green, purple, pink, red, dark blue, light blue, yellow and orange
Small Packing Cube Size: 11" x 6.75" x 3"

Product Benefits:
See through mesh panel of these travel packing organizers allows you to easily find what you need.
Maintain your privacy while going through security in the airport.
Save time ironing your clothes at the hotel. The packing cube set will help minimize wrinkles on your clothes.
Maximize your luggage space so you can squeeze in more of your stuff.
Traveling with the entire family? Make packing and unpacking easy by assigning a cube per person or purpose.
Save time packing and unpacking by allowing you to unpack only what you need.
These travel packing cubes fit on your luggage, duffel, suitcase, backpack, slim bags on on their own.


These Dot&Dot Small packing cubes are perfect when you are going on a short trip or vacation. I have been going back and forth from my home to Las Vegas for my stepfather who has been in and out of the hospital. So that requires me to pack for a few days. As I don't travel often, I have never purchased a suitcase, so I would always carry like 5 backpacks, which isn't easy. A few days before I was supposed to pack up to leave to Vegas I received my Dot&Dot packing cubes. I was so excited because I didn't want to have to lug around 5 backpacks, yet again. I wanted to try them out to make sure they were travel worthy, so I packed up everything I needed for my trip and was surprised at how much I loved them! In one small cube I was able to fit 2 jeans, PJ pants, 3 tee-shirts, 1 sweater, and 1 big leather jacket. I had no problem fitting this much, and I even had room to pack a few socks, and under wear with it. I love the see through window on them so I know what I have in each packing cube. That way I don't have to go digging through each one when I'm trying to find something.


The packing cubes are even perfect to use on a business trip as it perfectly fits a large laptop, folders, books and much more. When you carry it by the handle and put it upright, it still stays perfectly organized. 


The packing cubes easily fit all of my hair supplies, such as 3 curling irons, 1 straightener, and 1 crimper. As well as hair spray, heat taming spray, lotion, brushes etc. I was still able to fit a lot more products in this particular cube. I also have shoes in another with 2 pairs of high heels, 1 pair of shoes, and 4 pairs of flip flops. Which is more than enough shoes to take on a vacation. 


The thing that I love most about these packing cubes are the fact that they hold a lot of stuff, but are small enough so that they don't take up a lot of space. You can pack on top of one another or even squeeze them into small spaces as they are thin in width. I love the slick, grey design, and the feel of the fabric. They are durable yet flexible which is why I believe they will last for years. I love these packing cubes, and will no longer struggle to lug around backpacks. I would highly recommend these!

If you want to purchase your own set of packing cubes, you can get it today on Amazon! Just go here>  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JKII3K2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Or you can visit the Dot&Dot website to check out what other products they have. http://shop.dotdottravel.com/

Make sure you follow me on twitter as I am always having giveaways. @ILoveFreeStuff_






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment