Sunday, November 9, 2014

Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream Review


About The Product:
The Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer claims to do a few things such as; Smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time, and increases the firmness and overall vitality of your skin. This product has Vitamin C, dead sea salt and minerals, and collagen for maximum long term anti wrinkle effect.


I though the packaging of this product was really cute. I love the matte glass that it's in and the silver cap makes the product seem very professional and expensive. 
This moisturizer has a really creamy, smooth texture, that is a little on the thicker side, but it's not to thick of a moisturizer where you can't use it under makeup. I love the fact that it's a little bit thicker but wearable with other products, because I have very dry skin, so I feel more confident wearing a thicker moisturize. This moisturizer really does keep my skin moisturized and doesn't wear off fast. It rest's on my skin keeping my skin hydrated all day long. I have noticed a decreased in dryness which is what I expect from a moisturizer. It is not sticky at all, however, it doesn't fast, which could be a good thing. 
The scent of the product is a little weird, but nothing that would make me not want to wear the product. I don't have anything really bad to say about the product, the only thing I would change is the scent but it's not terrible. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for and anti wrinkle moisturize, or just a moisturizer in general. I don't really have wrinkles yet, so as far as that goes, I can't really say if it helped in the area, but as far as just using it for a moisturizer, it really worked great.


Make sure you follow my twitter as I am always having giveaways! @ILoveFreeStuff_


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment