Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Stretch Mark & Scar Cream [For Prevention & Reduction] Review

About The Product:

InstaNatural’s Stretch Mark & Scar Cream is an effective treatment to minimize the appearance of current marks, while also preventing the forming of new ones. Stretch marks and scars are created when collagen is weakened and skin is stretched or torn beyond its limit. Our cream heavily moisturizes affected areas – such as hips, stomach and arms - delivering nourishment and hydration to enhance elasticity of your skin and help restore a youthful look and even appearance.
 
Key Ingredients:
+ Vitamin C (15%)
+ Cocoa Butter
+ Rosehip Oil
+ Mango Butter
+ Grapeseed Oil
+ Evening Primrose Oil


I personally love this product! Normally I don't think stretch marks creams work, they seem more like a fad, but this one definitely took me by surprise. First, I really love the packaging on this product. The green color, and matte lid makes it look high quality and it catches the eye. So it would be something I would pick to by in a store. I also love the pump applicator as it is very easy to use.
The cream itself isn't sticky at all, which I love because most other stretch mark products I have tried tend to be sticky.
It doesn't smell bad or weird which I'm grateful for, because I have other creams that have smelled pretty bad. I love the creamy yet thin consistency when you rub it in. As far as a difference in stretchmarks go, I have noticed a slight difference over night. Which I think is amazing. It's not that the stretchmarks have disappeared completely but they lightened up which makes them a lot less visible. I have tried coco butter and that doesn't have this effect on me. I think this is my new favorite product and I will definitely purchase this again. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to get rid of stretch marks. 

If you want this product you can order it today on Amazon! Just go here>  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O14R17Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Make sure you are following my twitter as I am always having giveaways! @Ilovefreestuff_

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment