Thursday, October 30, 2014

Cellulite with Retinol & Caffeine and Body Firming Cream Review.


The Cellulite body firming cream by Naturalico is a a cream made to firm and restore your skin. It gets rid of cellulite while also improving the overall appearance of your skin making is more toned and soothed.


The overall packaging was okay. I think for the texture of the cream I would have rather had it in a bottle with a pump applicator as it can be a bit messy, but the logo and design is good to promote the company name. It is eye catching and it would be something I would notice on a shelf at a store. 
I was excited to try this product because I do have a bit of cellulite on my inner thighs, which I'm sure most of us women have. I used this for 30 days straight and actually have noticed a slight difference. It defnintly reduced the amount of cellulite I have but as far as getting rid of all of it, that it did not do. I would expect any cellulite cream to do that, because to me that would be amazing, but at the same time that is what the product claims to do. I may have to continue using it, which I am going to do, but for the amount of time I have used it I only saw a slight difference.
However I am happy with the slight difference because less cellulite is always better. The texture is one thing that I don't like about the product because it feels sticky after applying it. The smell i a bit weird but nothing that'll change my mind about the product. 


Overall, I would recommend this product because it really does reduce cellulite which is the main purpose.

Make sure you follow me on twitter as I am always having giveaways! @ILoveFreeStuff_


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment