Saturday, October 18, 2014

Temporary Tattoos Review


I love playing around with temporary tattoos. And just because it's more of a "kid thing" doesn't mean adults can't use them either! Especially using custom made temporary tattoos, it's fun and a great way to decide if it can be something you want in real life. (; I'm a tattoo addict myself, having 4 tattoos already before I hit 20 years old. I use to draw things on me to see if I would get a tattoo of that thing in that certain area, but now using temporary tattoos is a much better way, as my drawing skills are not the best. It's also just a fun way to have tattoos without actually getting a real one, you know, in case you're not old enough or if you just don't want a real one. www.Stickeryou.com is a great website custom make your own! Which I would prefer doing, so I can get fake tattoos of things I actually like. They do have different categories of things you can choose from, but you can also upload your own photos to use. 


You can fit however many tattoos as you can, as there is no limit. The limit is only when you can't fit anymore. The paper that it comes on is fairly big. Bigger then a normal piece of college ruled paper. You can get them in whatever color and size that you want. It is custom so you make it how you want.


The temporary tattoos also can come in very big sizes. The dream catcher is about 5 inches long so you can imagine how big the piece of paper is. Which is great, because they are realistic sizes that you may actually get with a real tattoo.


They go on very easily however I'm not a big fan of the quality. You can see the translucent part of the tattoo as the material itself is fairly thick. And you can also feel it, it almost feels a little leathery, which I honestly don't mind that much.


After wearing it for an hour i noticed the ends of the tattoo started coming up, and the entire tattoo looked wrinkly. So I will say that they don't last long. The only thing I do like about the quality, is that it comes off easily.. Which is obviously a bad thing because of how it looks after an hour. However, it's a good thing as well because it's not like other temporary tattoos I have tried wear it doesn't come off as easy, and will stick to your skin even if you scrub it. It's a good thing for kids because you probably won't want them wearing it for very long anyways, so in that sense it's good that it comes off very easy. So overall, I like these tattoos, they are very fun to custom make yourself, and they even look great except for when they begin to peel up. I would recommend them as it's very fun to make them yourself, and wear them to give you an idea for you may want as a real tattoo, or just letting your kids have fun with wearing them.

Go make your own temporary tattoos at their website here> www.Stickeryou.com
You can also go their Facebook page here > https://www.facebook.com/stickeryou

Make sure you follow my Twitter as I am always having giveaways! @ILoveFreeStuff_ https://twitter.com/Ilovefreestuff_

Make sure you check out the Sticker You website wear you can also make custom made stickers, wall art, car decal and much more!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment