Saturday, September 27, 2014

+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 Review

For all of you Cell phone users who knows what it's like to be out with friends, or running errands and your phone dies, this product is right for you. Does that sound Cliche? It might be, but it's true. The Lifeguard mini is a portable charger for most android phones, iPhone's and even for iPod s and iPad's.


It has a small light on the side of it, that light's up red when you charge it and lights up blue when you are charging your phone or other device.




The input is where you will charge the Lifeguard mini, and the output is where you will connect the USB cord to charge your phone etc. It comes with and android USB cord as well as a USB cord for the Apple products. 


It has a very sleek design comming in 3 different colors: Pink, Black and silver. It is small so it's easy to handle and can fit in your pocket and small purses.
I love the lifeguard mini because it really saves my phones battery life, when i'm out and about. My phone always seems to die whenever I leave home, so this is my new favorite thing. It doesn't take long to charge and it lasts long enough to charge my phone almost 3 times without re-charging it. I definitely think it's worth spending money on. I never have to worry about leaving my house with a dead phone. I love it!

Make sure you follow me on Twitter as I am always having giveaways! I'm at @ILoveFreeStuff_


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment