Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Deep Cleansing Facial Oil Review


As a person with very dry skin, I have to try and find cleansers and moisturizers and toners that are going to keep my skin hydrated. I am a big fan of oil cleansers as they do just that. So, yes, I was excited to try this product.


The first thing I notice about the product, is obviously the packaging. I love how it is in a glass bottle, and the pump applicator gives an easy access. 
The cleanser it'self works great for removing dirt and makeup from your face. I like oil based products because it does such a good job at cleaning your face. A lot of people, don't like oil cleansers because it tends to clog pores, however I don't have that problem with this cleanser.
It doesn't have much of a smell, which can be a good thing because scented products sometimes break people out. I wouldn't mind if it had a scent but no scent is just as good. The only thing I don't like about the product is the fact that it does tend to cling to the skin like normal oils do. It's not as bad, as it's not very hard to clean off, but compared to another cleanser that I love, it definitely clings more than I would like it to. It's something I would over look because it's not that big of a deal and it is a really great cleanser.
I definitely think if you are looking for a great cleanser, or want to try one, this is a great option of choice.

If you would like to purchase this product, you can get it on Amazon today! Go here > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MGXV2IS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Make sure you follow my twitter as I am always having giveaways! Follow me at @ILoveFreeStuff_

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment