Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Moisturizer Cream by InstaNatural Review


Today I will be reviewing the InstaNatural Niacinamide Moisturizer Cream. I'm obsessed with trying different moisturizers because I have very dry skin, and it can be a bit difficult to find the right one. I have my pros and cons on this product.


First I want to talk a little bit about the product. InstaNaturals Claims that this moisturizer is well tolerated by all skin types. It can be used on normal, dry, oily, and sensitive skin. It is a lightweight formula that gets absorbed quickly. It achieves a youthful appearance, and it helps gain clear, smoother and brighter skin. It says that it helps hyper-pigmentation, it firms and plumps the skin, and has acne fighting ingredients.
I was really happy with the fact that is says it has acne fighting ingredients because I often find that a lot of moisturizers break me out. I know that doesn't necessarily mean that it won't, but since using it, it hasn't. I do notice after using it that my face looks brighter, and a little bit more firm. 
I like using this moisturizer at night because it is thicker then my other moisturizers. That is one thing I wanted to talk about because it says it's a very lightweight moisturizer and absorbs fast, which I believe is false. When I use it, it feels very thick, and almost soapy-ish on my hands. I can feel it on my face as if it's a mask. It also makes my skin look really oily so I would never use it during the day, and I would never try to put makeup on it. I might be using too much, but I put the amount it says, and I feel like if I put any less I wouldn't get a good cover.
I think it does a lot of what it claims besides the feel of it, and how it absorbs fast. I don't think it is a bad moisturizer because I actual really like it for night time. I like having a thicker moisturizer on before bed so that I know my face will be moisturized and perfect in the morning. 
Overall, I do really like the moisturizer, and would recommend it.

If you are interested in the product you can get it today on Amazon. Go here > http://www.amazon.com/Niacinamide-Cream-Serum-Anti-Aging-Pigmentation/dp/B00J5N0Y4U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1410934405&sr=8-1&keywords=Niacinamide+%28Vitamin+B3%29+Moisturizer+Cream+by+InstaNatural

Make sure you follow my twitter as I am always having Giveaways! @ILoveFreeStuff_

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment