Sunday, September 14, 2014

3 UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Review

The Uni Argan Oil is an oil based product that comes from the Kingdom of Morocco. It's used to help protect and hydrate skin, as well as restore elasticity in all hair types. It claims to restore the appearance of dull skin, hair, body, scalp, and hands. 

I love this product! I have never used an oil product on my skin, hair, or nails before, so I was a little scared to try it. But once I tried it, I was thoroughly surprised, I tend to have very dry elbows, So I applied a small amount to each elbow, and the literally the next day, my elbows were as soft as a babies bottom! I was amazed at how fast the oil restored my dry skin. I also used this product on my cuticles which did a great job at keeping them healthy and looking great. They were also much easier to work with and I do my nails a lot, so that's a plus. 
I was nervous to use this product on my hair, because I didn't want to look like a greasy mess. However, I decided to try this product on my hair because it claimed to reduce and restore frizzy and damaged hair. I straighten my hair almost everyday, which is terrible because it killed my hair. As afraid as I was to use this product for that reason, I was down to try anything that could possibly help my split ends. So, I showered and made sure my hair was clean and damp before applying the oil. When I did apply the oil, I couldn't tell if it was oily looking, or just damp. When my hair dried it didn't look oily at all. I was very happy with the effect it had on my hair, as it gave my hair elasticity as it claims to do. It also made my ends feel soft and healthy. It reduced the look of split ends I had as well as kept more split ends from forming when I would straighten my hair. 
It has a little bit of a scent, but not strong, and it won't leave you smelling funny. I like the packaging as far as the glass bottle goes, the only thing I am ify about it the applicator. It has a dropper applicator that can make using the oil very messy. However, I think with any applicator it will be a bit messy. It feels weird and kind of gross to have to apply oil with your hands, but I think I can get used to it. It's not like the oil that clings to your hands when you try to wash it off. It comes off your skin very easily which is why I don't mind if it's a bit messy. But over-all I love this product. I love what it does for my hair, skin and body. I would recommend this to everyone, because it does everything that it claims to do.

If you want this product you can get it at Amazon right now! Go here > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G5WO2VK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Follow me on Twitter as I am always having giveaways! https://twitter.com/Ilovefreestuff_


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment