Monday, October 27, 2014

Fruit Acid Peel Kit Review


In my experience the Fruit Acid Peel kit is an amazing product. First I'm going to tell you about what this product claims to do. The fruit acid gel peel claims to
*Remove outer layers of thickened or damaged skin, improving texture and tone while revealing noticeably smoother and healthier skin.
*Prevents acne and rosacea flare-ups.
*Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and other sign of aging,
*Lessens the appearance of dark spots, acne scars, and melasma.

*It is Alcohol and Paraben free.
*Has no added artificial colors, fragrances, or preservatives.
*It is Vegan friendly, and made within the USA.


I was a little scared to try this product because I have never used a fruit acid peel before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. The Wash was like a normal facial cleanser to me. It cleaned well, and it was very light on the skin so I love that about it. The fruit acid peel wasn't what I expected though. I thought it was going to be an actual gel, but it was more watery than that. I liked that it wasn't too heavy on the face, it was really thin in consistency. It's not harsh at all, which it does says it has no alcohol or harsh chemicals in it. I have dry skin, which I have said in many of my previous blog posts, So I am willing to try anything that prevents that. This product really helped the dry flakes on my skin, and I was extremely surprised at how well it softened and smoothed my skin. It really helped to take off the dead skin, which is a blessing because makeup does not look good when you have dead skin cells on your face. After using is I saw a decrease in redness, which is great because I tend to have redness where I have acne scars. I really enjoyed using this product, I found it to be true with everything that it claimed to do. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone who needs something to help repair their skin. It's worth it.

If you want to try this product out yourself, you can get it now on Amazon. Just go here > http://www.amazon.com/Fruit-Acid-Peel-Glycolic-Enhanced/dp/B00ICXI5QI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414461398&sr=8-1&keywords=fruit+acid+peel

Make sure you follow my twitter as I am always having giveaways! @ILoveFreeStuff_



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment