Saturday, December 20, 2014

Erase by Luxurience Review

About the product:

Erase is a new microdermabrasion scrub that we are rolling out on amazon. It is a hypo-allergenic skin rejuvenating scrub using the same microdermabrasion process as expensive spa treatments, which helps to stimulate collagen production to make you look younger. It illuminates dull skin, lightens skin discolorations & reduces pore size for more radiant looking skin.


Luxurience is a small family, run company that is trying to make waves in the skin care world. Luxurience strives to provide a luxury spa experience by pampering customers through its specialty skin care products.

I really like this scrub because it makes my skin super soft and velvety smooth. I have never tried a microdermabrasion scrub before so I wasn't sure what kind of effects it would have on my skin. I was pretty surprised by how amazing i felt after using it. My skin felt clean of dirt and oils, like it reached deep in my pores, It erased all of my dead skin cells, which I love because having dry skin means having a lot of excess dead skin.

The scrub also gave my skin a sort of shine, and evened out the tone and redness. I achieved a lot by using the erase scrub and i'm super happy that I tried it because it may just be my go-to product when i'm having a bad skin day or just in general to approve the look of my skin. 
This product is well worth buying because it does work really well.
The packaging of this product was great. It was easy access in a small glass like container and looked very professional.

If you are interested in this product I would recomened buying this on amazon as you can get free shipping and it's an easy safe way to purchase any items. Amazon is a very trusted site. Just go here>> http://www.amazon.com/LAST-MINUTE-SALE-60%25-Microdermabrasion/dp/B00N66XA9S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419142500&sr=8-1&keywords=erase+scrub+by+luxurience


No comments:

Post a Comment