Monday, February 2, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Mask Review!


About The product:
Dead See Mud mask is an all- natural detoxifier and purifier that comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea. More than a million visitors each year flock to this extraordinary body of water in the Mediterranean, which contains many minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium and calcium.
Once applied, this mud mask treatment starts working to absorb excess oil, dirt and toxins from the skin. It is great to expunge acne, pimples, and black heads. It also helps to restore an even skin tone for a smoother complexion. When used as a body treatment, the mud mask can soothe and relieve muscles aches and pains.


I LOVE this Dead Sea Mud Mask! Before I get into the reasons why, I want to talk about the packaging of this product.
I love the packaging as it invites me in. It makes me want to use it as it looks very professional. I also like how the product is in a tub, or container as it's easy access. I love how they give you 16 oz of the product because it'll last a long time. Most other sea mud masks that I have used, were really small and only lasted a for a few uses. I was actually surprised how big this container was.
The product itself, doesn't look very nice but I think that adds a bit of fun too it. I really love the consistency of the product as it's not too muddy. It almost feels like a gel in a way, with the smoothness of the texture. it smooths out nice, and is easy to wash off. 
I absolutely love how this mask makes my skin feel. First, it soothes and calms my skin easing up the redness in my cheeks. I love any product that'll even out my skin tone. it also leaves my skin feeling fresh from any dirt and oils that were clogged in my pores. That also helps to make my skin feel as smooth as a babies bottom. No joke! And I have dry skin, so it's hard to get a perfectly smooth feeling face. Another big change that I noticed was little to no blackheads. Blackheads are so hard to get rid of so when I realized I basically had none left, I was shocked and ecstatic. 
This is a new holy grail product that i depend on to give me an overall better appearance, and feel of my skin. I use this product once a week as it says to do, and it does miracles. I don't think I will ever use another mask again. I highly recommend this product to everyone! 
It works great and it's fun to use, especially when you're having a girls night with a bunch of friends! If you want to try this product for yourself you can get it today on Amazon. Just click this link> http://www.amazon.com/InstaNatural-Dead-Facial-Mask-Ounce/dp/B00OPCHAB6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422911767&sr=8-1&keywords=dead+sea+mud+mask+instanatural

Make sure you follow my twitter as I am always having giveaways! @ILoveFreeStuff_


No comments:

Post a Comment