Friday, February 6, 2015

2015 Beauty Trend Predictions!

As we enter 2015, new trends are beginning to start. 
We've seen the Ombre dyed hair, the thick eyebrows, the smokey eye, to the jewelry studded nails. As these fashion choices will be forever trendsetters, I find myself asking, what's next? What more could we possibly come up with? Well, the answers are probably endless. So, here are a few I have come up with. 

Firstly, I think lips are going to be a big trend this year.
 It started becoming popular near the end of 2014 and I think it's going to become even bigger. This trend seemed to have started by the Famous little sister of the Kardashians, Kylie Jenner. Everyone couldn't stop talking about her full, luscious lips. She claimed over lining and the trick of makeup is what made her lips look bigger. Since then, I have noticed a multitude of Youtube beauty gurus trying to re-create her look. I even found myself trying to over line, which I completely failed at by the way. But back to the point, I don't think this trend it going to die down anytime soon. Too many people are talking about it, and too many people are becoming obsessed with the 'Kylie Jenner lip'. Not only are people trying to get the 'big lip' look, but they are also trying to find the right lip products to achieve that look. And I've noticed certain brands, and even colors are becoming part of the trend.

Another 2015 trend prediction, will be hair care.
 I, personally, know many people who have been trying to find the perfect product to keep their hair healthy. Especially those who use hot tools on their hair, such as, straightening irons, curling irons, blow dryers etc. The past month of this year, I have been hearing a lot about Argan oil and the great effects it has on already damaged hair, as well as keeping hair healthy. I, myself, have invested on an Argan oil product, and have had great results. I have tried the 'Every Strand Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Masque' by Beauteque, and I, absolutely, love it! I think more and more people are starting to familiarize themselves with Argan oil, which is creating more talk and creating a bigger trend.

Those are the 2 top trends, I think are going to take a big part in 2015. I'm excited what this year has in store, because I love staying on top of trends, and discovering new and amazing products. 





No comments:

Post a Comment