Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide Review!


About The Product:
Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.
Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening 44% Carbamide Peroxide Kit
Maximum strength take home teeth whitening kit, the same ones used by dentists, but done in the convenience of your own home! Since this kit contains professional maximum strength whitening gel, it is not reccomended for use if you have sensitive teeth.
Includes:
• 8 large syringes of whitening gel - good for 50 applications 
• 1 large remineralization gel syringe
• gel applicator brush - for easy application of whitening gel 
• LED Blue Light Accelerator - for acceleration of whitening process 
• moldable teeth trays 




I really wanted to try this product because I am obsessed with whitening my teeth. I love to have a bright white smile, and I love to try new products to see which works the best. I have tried at home remedies with baking soda and peroxide, I have tried cheap 5 dollar drug store whitening kits, and have tried 50 dollar whitening kits. Some of them having amazing effects, and some of them are just okay. I've stuck with the crest 3d white strips because those seem to work best, but the cost is outrageous. 
After trying this product I was extremely happy with the results I received. Firstly, this product contains 44% Carbamide Peroxide, which is the most I have ever seen in a whitening kit. It is also cheaper than the crest white strips, and you get more uses out of it. 
I did notice sensitivity, but I also previously went to the dentist and my teeth became a lot more sensitive from that. I noticed a difference in my teeth after one use, which is great because that means it's working. But after about 4 uses It was clear that the color of my teeth became whiter by at least 3 or 4 shades. 
I am continuing to use it as I have not reached my ultimate shade but it changes within every use, so I'm guessing it won't take long. I also have a lot of product still left as I have only used one syringe looking thing, and am still not finished with it, I'm ecstatic over how long this product will last me, so that means I will be saving a lot of money, unlike when I was buying the 3D crest white strips. 
I would highly reccomend this product because I feel like it's the next best thing if you can't afford to whiten your teeth at the dentist. Oh yeah, and it's affordable.

And make sure you follow my twitter as I am always having giveaways! @ILoveFreeStuff_



No comments:

Post a Comment