Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Display-Sheet Makeup Bag Review


About The Product:
This drawstring bag with display sheet makes it easy to find what you're looking for. Open the bag, pull out the loose end of the display sheet, and pour the bag's contents onto it so you can look through them. When you've found what you need, just lift the display sheet and slide the rest of the items back into the bag! 

Sleek, durable nylon fabric makes this a great storage device for any range of small items that might be otherwise difficult to organize!


I love this display sheet makeup bag! I love the simple look it has and the texture of the bag. I feel like it would be easy to clean if it got dirty, and it wouldn't ruin. It is small in size but I was surprised how much stuff I could actually fit in it. It holds a lot more then it looks like it could. It's great to use for travel because it's small but still holds a lot and it's very easy to use. 
Whenever I travel I usually have to dump out all of my items on the bathroom counter of my hotel room, and it can make a pretty big mess that takes time to put away. With this bag you can easy spread out the items on the pull out part of the bag so you can easily find what you need, or are looking for. And the best part about it, is you don't have to individually put each item away one thing at a time. You just hold the to sides of the pull out part, lift it up and it easily slides into the bag with no mess, and it only takes a second. Then you simply put the extended part of the bag into the pouch and pull the strings tight to close it. It's a simple way to find what you are looking for without making a mess and having to waste time putting each thing back. I would recommend this as it's fun to use, and comes in handy as a makeup bag so you don't make a mess, especially when you are in a rush to go somewhere. 

Make sure you follow my twitter as I am always having giveaways! @IlovefreeStuff_

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment