Monday, August 4, 2014

2 Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs Digital Bath Scale Review!

I can't begin to explain how grateful I am of the Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bath Scale! I am currently in the process of losing weight, and I had purchased 3 different scales that didn't give accurate results. I received this one in the mail, and I automatically knew it would work.


This high quality scale, gives your accurate weight and net weight. It's simple to use and easily records your weight. More than one person can keep track of their weight , if multiple people are trying to use it. You set your height and weight and it will display your BMI(Body, Mass, Index)The screen lights up green with weight loss, and red with weight gain.


I love the black color and the slick, ultra thing design. I also love the fact the screen light's up to display your weight. I would say this scale is the best I have used so far. It is a scale that I trust, with giving accurate results. It was very important having one in my household as my Step father just had open heart surgery. He needed a good scale to weigh himself on in case he gained too much weight, which can be very dangerous to his health at the moment. So, i'm glad we have a good working scale to depend on. It's been more help to us then any other scale we have tried out. I'm definitely going to use this scale from now on. 

  If you want to know more about Ozeri's products you can visit their website here: http://www.ozeri.com/  or their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/OzeriProducts

. Follow my Twitter as I am always doing giveaways!: https://twitter.com/Ilovefreestuff_
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment