Friday, August 22, 2014

Exfolimate Review!


I have a product that is going to change the look, feel, and overall health of your skin! This isn't a fad product, I swear! This is something I have personally used and loved. I'm talking about the Exfolimate. 


The Exfolimate is an exfoliation tool that is supposed to enhance the look and feel of your face and body. It claims to do the following:
• Provides deeper cleansing, enhanced exfoliation

and superior moisturization
• Cleanses, refreshes and revives skin
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Leaves skin feeling softer and looking brighter
• Improves skin tone and texture
• Reduces dry spots and oily patches
• Increases the absorption of skin care products
• Safe for all skin types

It says the best way to use it, is in the shower under warm water. So that's what I decided to do.
At first I was wondering, how can this tool help my skin look and feel better? All's it is, is a piece of plastic with a blade at the end of it. By the way, don't let the word 'Blade' scare you. It's not like an actual blade that can cut you. It's more of a smooth edge that just glides along your skin. But when I used it, I noticed right away all of the dirt and dead skin cells that came off my face. So I used it over my entire face, and I definitely felt the oiliness was gone because it made my skin feel tight. 
As some of you may know, I have dry to very dry skin. So I was extremely happy with the results because the exfolimate removed all of my dry, flaky skin. I have had trouble in the past finding a solution to removing the dead skin on my face, without damaging my skin. This tool does the trick. My skin felt extremely soft after using this. 
I then went ahead and cleaned my face with my foaming face wash and Olay cleansing system. And I was shocked to find that I was left with no dirt. Normally my cleansing system would be brown from the makeup and dirt on my face, but It wasn't after using the exfolimate. When I got out of the shower, I continued with my normal face routine, which was just to apply my moisturizer. I didn't know if maybe I should skip applying moisturizer just to see what results I was left with, but knowing I have very dry skin, I just didn't want to take the chance of my face completely drying out. 
My skin felt refreshed and very soft! I was amazed how smooth my skin felt. So I decided to put my makeup on. I have been trying a new foundation out and I was literally about to throw it away because it made the flakes on my skin totally visible. It was embarrassing. So after using the exfolimate, because my skin was so smooth I decided to try the foundation out again. I was left with a flawless finish. Because my skin was so smooth, it left no discoloration in the foundation, and I didn't have any flakes to make visible. I was overjoyed with this because, 1 the foundation was expensive, and I didn't want to waste it. And 2 it has great coverage and was perfect other then my flakes showing through. So the fact that I can continue to use the foundation made me happy. 
The next morning when I woke up, I noticed my skin looked amazing! There was no redness like I normally get, no breakouts, my pores looked smaller and my skin felt so healthy. That was one night from using the exfolimate. It has literally been life changing for my skin. 
I know one thing, I will definitely be using this everyday until it breaks and I have to get a new one.
 It might seem to good to be true or whatever, but you don't know until you try it. So If you are interested in this product you can go to the link bellow to purchase it. A 4 1/2 star product! That's great.


Or check out their website here: http://www.exfolimate.com/

Make sure to follow my twitter as I am always having giveaways!: https://twitter.com/Ilovefreestuff_

Any businesses interested in working together you can contact me by email @ Luv115178@yahoo.com

I hope you all enjoyed this review!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment