Friday, July 18, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia Supreme Dietary Supplement Review.

You see a lot of ads and commercials about fad diets and Celebrities trying to sell certain products. It draws people in and makes you think, does this product really work? The product must work if the celebrities use it, right? Well, not most of the time. It's the companies way of selling products, but the celebrities are getting paid just to do commercials, even if they have never tried the product before. This isn't one of those 'Fad' products or reviews. I have my likes, and I have my dislikes about the product. This is my honest review about the Garcinia Cambogia Supreme Dietary Supplements.


As the product says to do, I take two capsules a day. I like to take them right after I eat breakfast so that It takes effect during the day. This product claims to suppress appetite and inhibits fat, it also claims to improve energy and serotonin levels. The first thing I have noticed, when I first started using the product, was that it did give me more energy. I think that's one of the most important things in a dietary supplement, as you need to have more energy to lose weight. I'm a lazy person in the gym and i'll be the first to admit it, so this product definitely gave me the energy boost I needed to get in a good workout. So I would also say that, yes, it does improve energy.Since taking the product I did lose 3 pounds. Some might say that's not a lot or not enough but I have also only been using the product for 2 weeks. I would say that's pretty good. Also everyone's body is different, and everyone's body may react differently to the product. Some may lose more and some may lose less. I think using it the exact way it says can differ on whether or not it works for you as well, if you're not using it as you should, it may not take effect like it should. So far, I love using this product for it giving me energy, and me actually losing weight from it, even if it is only a little at a time. The only thing I would say that it doesn't for me, is suppress my appetite. I have a pretty hearty appetite, I love my food, and this product definitely didn't stop my cravings of chips and cookies and candy. But I know some other people have said they have less of an appetite, so that's where the, we're all different, comes in. This product doesn't give me headaches like other diet pills have done, which I think is because of the 80% HCA? Anyways I really do like this supplement. I'm not sure if i'll actually purchase this item as i'm not big on taking dietary supplements, but that also depends on the results I see after I take all 180 capsules. I think people should definitely give it a try if they want to find and use a good dietary supplement because I have noticed a small difference in my weight and big difference in my energy levels.

I host giveaways on my twitter, so if you'd like to win one of my giveaways make sure you follow me at https://twitter.com/Ilovefreestuff_

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Multivitamin Singapore

    ReplyDelete