Thursday, July 10, 2014

Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts Review.


I love this product!


 First I want to start out by saying, I have very dry, acne prone skin. Although, I don't break out all over my face, I do get a couple, fairly big acne bumps on my chin area. Also I have a major problem with flaky skin, that is a pain to work with, especially when applying makeup.
 I was super excited to try this product as it is supposed to help with acne and dead skin cells. I was a little worried because this product is made for oily skin, but when I used it, it surprisingly didn't dry my skin out like I thought it would. All's I did was wet my face a little and rubbed the salts right onto my face. I heard mixing olive oil can help to moisturize for people with dry skin. But I find putting moisturizer on right after you wash your face with the salts, is just as effective. I noticed a difference in my skin immediately. My face felt refreshed and clean, and much smoother. Also, I felt like my acne was slowing down, because I tend to get break outs, literally, overnight and instead my face looked like it was clearing up. It reduced the flakes on my skin to just about none, which is a miracle. I have tried so many products to help with the flakes, including one of my favorites, the Garnier cleansing oil. However, the Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts was much more effective to scrub away those dead skin cells.
 The only problem I have with this product is the fact that it's a little rough on my skin. I do have sensitive skin so a lot of products can be harsh, so in a way I'm used it. But that's just me, everyone's skin is different. Some can handle harsh products, where as others can't. I will definitely continue to use this product because I loved the overall out come of how it made my face look and feel. I also love the fact that it's not made with harsh chemicals. it's an easy to use product that gives great results. I would consider this product over most, if you are looking to clear dead skin cells, fight breakouts, and unclog your pores so that your face feels fresh and smooth.

If you are interested in this product you can head over to Amazon and purchase your own for just $19.00, with FREE shipping! Here's the link: 
Trust me, it's well worth it. This product does wonders!

Make sure you follow my Twitter as I am starting to do giveaways! https://twitter.com/Ilovefreestuff_
Thankyou!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment